while watching american idol audition of CHRIS MEDINA and hear his story about what happen to her fiancée, I can't help but cry because I am very touched by their story. he is a true man that he never leave his girl thru thick and thin.. thru sickness and in health.. till death do they part.. he definitely has one of the saddest stories in show history.
In October 2009, only two months before they were supposed to wed, CHRIS MEDINA 23 year old fiancée JULIANA RAMOS who got into a horrific car accident and remained in a coma for over a month before awakening with brain damage. she has yet to recover from her massive, life-changing injuries, and since the accident, CHRIS MEDINA has dedicated himself to being her caretaker.
![]() |
![]() |
exploitation, sob story.. truly moving. whatever anyone's opinion here doesn't really matter. what does matter is the hard questions this brings about:
• *what would you do if this happened?
• *would you have the character and unconditional love to stay and care?
well for me, my heart goes out to this guy !! CHRIS MEDINA is an honorable man. he is still standing by his girl eventhough she will never be the same after her accident… I know he truly loves her, but will he be there for her forever? can't say a lot of people would.
well, when I heard about his voice, I think he's a decent singer… he sings rock so I think he will do well with a little promotion and marketing, plus the guy has a great heart and good karma is what he has on his side. this guy will go far in the competition… he has already won the hearts of millions of people.
![]() |
| CHRIS MEDINA |
![]() |
| JULIANA RAMOS |
when i see and hear what this guy is doing, I think I am seeing a person of rare character who was deeply in love with this girl.. it's the combination that is unusual, it's not an everyday thing. true love demonstrated by high quality character… could you do it? i'm not certain I could. I don't think my character or my love for anyone has been that strong.. yet...
what i think matters most it that CHRIS MEDINA believes in his love for JULIANA RAMOS and that conquers all fear of the audition... I adore him...
perhaps what makes some viewers uncomfortable is the nagging realization that they might not be so noble if they were in his shoes.
"mean people: back off and spend the time instead looking inside to discover why you are so cynical." enough said....
guys.. American Idol competition is no joke!!
..good luck CHRIS MEDINA . you will need to really perform well if you are to overcome people accusing you of getting the sympathy vote… i wish the best for JULIANA RAMOS's future!!
![]() |
![]() |
| JULI (BEFORE) |
![]() |
| JULI (AFTER) |
p/s - You can also follow Juliana's progress and her family's valiant efforts to provide for her recovery on Facebook.


















No comments:
Post a Comment