Waddup all..
today’s blog post will be short and sweet it will be off topic but I just want to take this opportunity to greet my lovely Mr. Hubby (Ahmad Ismail B. Perman@Paiman) a very *Happy Fifth Year Wedding Anniversary*
what an amazing wedding day we had surrounded by our family and friends. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time we were looking at each other. I thank god for giving me a wonderful husband, who is supportive, caring & lot more. I am very grateful & feel so lucky having him in my life. he is perfect for me because of his imperfections. best life changing things that happened in this five years (our lovely daughter-Danieya Batrisya Bte Ahmad Ismail)
looking forward to explore this wonderful journey together for years to come. i need your wishes & blessings..........
to my loving Mr. Hubby,
thank you for loving me & taking care of me.
i love you so much!
i love you so much!
here are some pictures of our wedding!
May Allah bless us with happiness, togetherness, love and laughter too..
InsyaAllah.. Amin.



No comments:
Post a Comment