Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*Batrisya*

it looks just like a few years ago that i first saw her.. all messy, unwashed, crying in the hands of a nurse. but even in the messy state she was so cute.. and Alhamdulillah.. Allah SWT gave me the courage and strength to face that day.

Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT has blessed me and my Hubby with Danieya, and may Allah SWT bless us with babies and make us easy to have children again. Amin.

hope our kids  grow up to be the ambassadors of Islam. may Allah SWT give us all strength to be the BEST for all the children.

 may Allah SWT protects our children from temptations, haram things and the evil influences that are around them. may they get friends who will strengthen their faith and help them stay on the straight path. 
Amin.

I just want everyone to know that I am soooo proud of my girl And I love her very very very much.





=)
 








No comments: