Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i miss you tons..

I called you today, just to hear you say you were not around
when the message was through, though I wanted to
I couldn't make a sound
I wanna tell you the things I've seen
I wanna take you to where I've been
and I wish you were here with me
don't you know

I really miss you.. yes I do
I really miss you.. ooo yes I do....



I Miss My Husband...terribly... 

he has been so busy lately and I was doing fine. I really was.  =). I ache to talk to him for longer than a few minutes here or there. I want to share the details of my day with him.. I've gotten myself involved in a few projects, set some goals, and done all the things I’m supposed to do to make the time go faster.  to make myself forget that I miss him. but I do  still miss him. I want to share the laughing with him.  I want to cry on his shoulder.  I want to see him light up with delight at the joy our daughters bring him, and I want to share a little of the weariness and frustration that come along with the job of parenting too. 


*haiz*

No comments: