Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday to My Beloved Daughter

To My Darling Daughter Danieya Batrisya
11.11.2006 - 11.11.2010
I am so happy to have you in my life, you will always remain my first miracle of life that I held in my arms. On your birthday, I want you to know how special you are to me, and indeed the most beautiful, lovable and adorable person in my life, I want to wish you a very happy, joyous, and a meaningful birthday to you. May Allah s.w.t bless you, guard and guide you all through your life.


With lots and lots of love and kisses from your mom,

"A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing."


Nieya 1 Week

Nieya 2 Month

Nieya 5 month

Nieya 1 year

nieya 2 years

Nieya 3 Years

Nieya... currently



Clip Art

xoxo,



1 comment:

Kasmawati Jaafar said...

happy belated birthday, sweetie!!