Thursday, May 5, 2011

...Happy Mother's Day (in advance)...

Mother's Day is fall on Sunday, May 8th, 2011

A mother is a woman who has, conceived, given birth to, and raised a child. Because of the complexity and differences of mothers' social, cultural, and religious definitions and roles, it is challenging to define a mother to suit a universally accepted definition.” - wikipedia.
her unconditional love towards her family and her off springs is really great. i’m really lucky to have woman in my life who gave everything before i even asked as she learned the spoken language of her child, remember the time when we were small and when hunger strikes us it was she who even before we cried brought the bottle of milk to feed us. remember when we cried whole night no one could understand the reason why we were crying it was only that goddess who came to knew that might be we are suffering from stomach ache. please i urge u all give her rest for one day from all the work she does daily. take her out and show that feelings that cannot be defined in spoken word what have u been feeling all your life.

“A woman has strength that amaze men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she’s happy and laughs when she’s afraid. Her love is unconditional! There’s one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.”

'my advance wishes'

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom around the world and all those wonderful hardworking mom!!
take a day for yourself.... you deserve it.... 

soft spoken dime always turn chuckles to laughs
and knows exactly what I want like baby you ain't gotta ask
and if you're really what you eat, then I am what she cooks
we share so many things in common, check the smile and look
although I wished had more of your strength and your patience
I still tear thinking of you being a patient
but things are better now, it's time for me to spoil you
the only girl in my life that I was loyal to
cause no matter where she is, she always there for me
took her for granted, broke her heart but she still care for me
I love you unconditionally, I promise
09th October '50 you blessed the world
Nekmah Mohamed, my most beautiful girl,
I love you Ma!

 
*I miss my Mak also*
Al-Fatehah to Mak (Patimah Bte Ahmad Nor)
I can still feel her presence at times and I can feel her sadness when I feel sad..


No comments: