Saturday, October 9, 2010

happy birthday *Mama* 9.10.1950 - 9.10.2010


I can never thank you enough for showering me with love and making me feel how it is to have the best mother in the world.

*Happy Birthday Mama*


Especially for my beautiful.. Mama..
thank you for all the love that you have given me throughout the years
thank you for being there to help me through most of fears
thank you for all that you for all the times that i felt like i couldn't make it through
thank you for giving me wisdom and for being you
thank you for all the joy and laughter that brought into my life
thank you for always standing up to redeem strife
thank you for the dedication to me that you have invested
thank you for being my security and to you may Allah bless
thank you because without you i would not be able to awake each day and live on
thank you for making me believe, for the love you've given , and the love from you that i have received
thank you for all of the comfort
thank you for giving me the time of the day
thank you for opening my eyes so that i may see
there could never be as many thank you's that i have for you
but i’ll always remember no matter how much we struggled
love is what you have never taken away and for that once again..
Thank You and remember that i'll always love you too!

**********************************************************************************

you taught me everything and everything you've given me
i'll always keep it inside.. you're the driving force in my life
there isn't anything.. or anyone that I can be
and it just wouldn't feel right.. if I didn't have you by my side
you were there for me to love and care for me
when skies were grey
whenever I was down.. you were always there
to comfort me
and no one else can be.. what you have been to me
you'll always be
you will always be the girl in my life for all times

Mama.. Mama you know I love you
Mama.. Mama you're the queen of my heart
your love is like tears from the stars
Mama I just want you to know..
Lovin' you is like food to my soul..

you're always there for me have always been around for me
even when I was bad
you showed me right from my wrong
and you took up for me when everyone was downing me
you always did understand
you gave me strength to go on
there was so many times looking back when I was so afraid
and then you come to me and say
I can face anything
and no one else can do what you have done for me
you'll always be
you will always be.. the girl in my life

Mama.. Mama you know I love you
Mama.. Mama you're the queen of my heart
your love is like tears from the stars
Mama I just want you to know..
Lovin' you is like food to my soul..

never gonna go a day without you.. fill's me up just thinking about you
I'll never go a day without my mama






No comments: