Saturday, September 18, 2010

*more than the rest of our time*

if I had a thousand years to love you
I would need a thousand more
there’s so much love, inside I wanna give you
You’re all I’m living for

Darling you, a lifetime ain’t enough, to love you
there’s not enough time
to have you here beside me, if I could

I would give you more than forever
I would love you, long after the end of time
I would give you, more than forever
more than the rest of my life
if that’s what I could do
I’d be loving you more than forever

and if I had a million of your kisses
that wouldn’t be enough to get me by
it’s gonna take more than a lifetime of your kisses
to keep me satisfied

Darling you, a lifetime ain’t enough, to love you
there’s not enough time
to show you what i'm feeling, if I could

I would give you more than forever
I would love you, long after the end of time
I would give you, more than forever
more than the rest of my life
If that’s what I could do
I’d be loving you more than forever

more than the rest of our time
because it’s your love
I can’t get enough of, baby



No comments: